Pretty much a drama club geek turned psychologist, I got into web and visual design to pay for college. Since then, I’ve gotten into UX, given a few talks, and travel whenever I can. An ENFP, I enjoy reading spy novels, watching old movies, and singing karaoke.
Currently working as a User Experience Consultant for User Intelligence in Amsterdam, I hold an MSc. in Industrial Psychology as well as a PDEng in User-System Interaction. My primary interests are Mobile UX, Touch-free Interaction, Quantified Self, and Service Design.
- Guerrilla-Style UCD for Mobile (given at the Dutch Mobile Conference 2012 and Polish IA Summit 2012)
- New Design Practices for Touch-free Interactions (in UX Magazine, 2012)
- Tablets and Kids (presented at EuroIA 2011 and IA Summit 2012)
- Future Workspaces: Supporting Mobile Workers (presented at mLife 2009 :: Full Paper →)
- Gyroplane Accidents 1985–2005 (published in ASEM, 2008)
- Ultralight Aviation Accident Factors and Latent Failures (published in ASEM, 2006)
- Accident Factors in Sport Aviation (presented at EAAP, 2006)